Legislative History of the Water Quality Act of 1987 (Public Law 100-4) Including Public Law 97-440; Public Law 97-117; Public Law 96-483; and Public Law 96-148 [electronic resource] : Vol. 3.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 563 pages : digital, PDF file
- Continuation of CRS report, compiled by Claudia Copeland, providing a legislative history of P.L. 100-4, the Water Quality Act of 1987., This volume contains 98th Congress actions on H.R. 3282, the Water Quality Renewal Act of 1984, S. 431, the Clean Water Act Amendments of 1983, and S. 2006, the Nonpoint Source Pollution Management Act of 1983., and Includes transcript of a House debate, House and Senate legislative reports, and excerpts from House and Senate hearings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067603