Comparison of Existing Law Relating to the Exclusion and Deportation of Aliens with H.R. 1119 and H.R. 3293 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a section-by-section comparison of H.R. 1119 and H.R. 3293 with provisions of existing laws regarding the classes of excludable and deportable aliens, and the political and security grounds for such actions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10067662