Civil Rights Restoration Act [electronic resource] : Bibliography-in-Brief, 1984-1988
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography on the civil rights legislation following the 1984 Supreme Court decision inGrove City College v. Bell which ruled title IX applies only to the specific program receiving federal assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068047