High-Definition Television (HDTV) in the U.S [electronic resource] : What Does an "Even Playing-Field" Look Like? (With Policy Options).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses guiding principles and policy options regarding national and international standards for high-definition or advanced television, competition of over-the-air broadcast television with other video distribution media, and whether to alter existing television spectrum allocations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068125