Insurance and the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Industry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, prepared by Patricia E. Humphlett and David Whiteman (CRS), analyzing the role of insurance, including liability insurance, in facilitating space commercialization. Examines the economics of and trends in the space insurance industry, and considers possible Government roles in space launch insurance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068130