Federally Mandated Drug Testing of Transportation Workers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers recent Federal executive and congressional initiatives concerned with mandatory drug testing of Federal employees and workers within federally-regulated industries, mainly transportation. Compares Transportation Department regulations with bills before Congress which mandate drug testing of transportation workers. Also discusses pertinent case law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068191