Federal Employees Health Benefits Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 376 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS report, prepared for Committee by Janet P. Lundy (et al.), reviewing the current operations of and alternative revision strategies for the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP), providing health insurance coverage of Federal employees and civil service retirees through private sector insurance companies or health maintenance organizations. Includes the following sections:
Also includes a glossary (p. 319-322), a bibliography (p. 347-351), and tables and graphs throughout.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:H 34/12
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068253