Economic Restructuring in Eastern Europe [electronic resource] : American Interests
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Staff study report, prepared by John M. Starrels with CRS assistance, examining recent political and economic changes in the Soviet Union, Hungary, Poland, and Yugoslavia and assessing the likelihood of a major restructuring of Eastern European economies. Reviews the implications of such restructuring for U.S. business, trade interests, and economic policy.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sm 1:Ec 7/6
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068254