Poland's Roundtable and U.S. Options [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS report, prepared for the Subcom on European Affairs by John P. Hardt and Jean F. Boone, assessing recent economic and political developments in Poland, with implications for U.S.-Polish relations., Assesses the status of and prospects for Polish economic and political reform in context of Feb.-Apr. 1989 roundtable negotiations between the Polish Government and opposition leaders. Also reviews U.S. policy options for responding to indications of renewed Polish Government commitment to reform., and Includes a descriptive list of U.S., multilateral, and private foreign aid programs for Poland (p. 27-33).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068261