Environmental Impairment Liability Insurance [electronic resource] : Overview of Availability Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines factors affecting the current limited availability of pollution liability insurance, and reviews some recent reform proposals intended to restore the pollution liability insurance market and clean up the nation's hazardous wastes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068280