Antarctica [electronic resource] : Environmental Protection Issues, Summary of a CRS Research Workshop
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes issues discussed at a CRS workship on the current status of environmental protection in Antarctica, covering the impact of increasing numbers of research stations, tourism activity, and minerals development; the adequacy of the protected area system and possible modifications; environmental impact assessment and monitoring needs; and the implementation of the Antarctic Treaty system.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068447