Air Toxics Bills in the 101st Congress [electronic resource] : Comparison of the Major Provisions of H.R. 4 and S. 816
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents side-by-side comparison of H.R. 4, the Clean Air Act Amendments; and S. 816, the Toxics Release Prevention Act of 1989, both to amend Clean Air Act regulation of emissions of hazardous air pollutants, and to establish standards.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068487