Economic Impacts of Enacting Alternative Wilderness Proposals for the National Forests of Montana [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides history on the Wilderness System, wilderness designations in Montana, and recent legislative actions. Examines four wilderness alternatives to identify likely changes in national forest resource use of possible wilderness designations, and discusses possible impacts of these alternatives on jobs and Government finances. Considers implications for national forest management of not enacting a wilderness bill for Montana. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068491