Land and Water Conservation Fund [electronic resource] : Information and Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides general information on the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which is the primary source of Federal money for the acquisition of new recreation areas and of grants to States for recreation planning, land acquisition, and facility development. Covers statutory authority, funding authorization level, appropriations, accomplishments, and legislative activity in the 100th and 101st Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068499