Defense Procurement Reform [electronic resource] : 1988 Procurement Reform Provisions Included in Four Major Statutes Enacted in 1988
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes provisions relating to defense procurement policy contained in FY89 defense authorization and appropriations acts, the Office of Federal Procurement Policy Act Amendments of 1988, and the Major Fraud Act of 1988.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068588