Segregation and Discrimination in Housing [electronic resource] : A Review of Selected Studies and Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews study findings regarding the extent of housing segregation and the reasons behind it, including discrimination, income disparities, and location preferences. Examines the Housing and Urban Development Department's anti-discrimination powers authorized by the Fair Housing Act and its 1988 amendments, and policy issues regarding regulation of federally-assisted housing.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068725