Interest Groups and Lobbying [electronic resource] : Selected References, 1987-1989
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an annotated bibliography on interest groups and lobbying at congressional, executive, State, and local levels; lobbying laws since 1984; post-government employment activities and ethics; and recent activities of selected corporate and special interest groups, and lobbies representing foreign interests.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068774