Federal Role in Dietary Guidance [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the evolution of U.S. dietary guidance and nutrition standards, findings of non-governmental reports concerned with dietary guidance, dietary recommendations in other countries, and current issues surrounding recommendations for the public.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068868