Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act [electronic resource] : Technology Development Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains provisions of the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988 designed to encourage the development and use of new technologies. Covers the redesignation of the National Bureau of Standards as the National Institute of Standards and Technology; the establishment of a Federal clearinghouse for State and local initiatives; mandated studies and reports; the creation or direction of several advisory bodies; and improved general and vocational education, and worker retraining assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068869