Proposal to Restore the Child Pornography Recordkeeping Requirements [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses a Senate bill that would require producers of sexually explicit visual materials to maintain records on the names and ages of performers. Also discusses a Supreme Court decision striking down a similar statute passed by the 100th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068909