Civil Rights [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines recent and pending legislation and recent Supreme Court decisions affecting the expansion and enforcement of Federal civil rights laws. Covers housing, disabled persons, employment, education, hate crime, abortion, and employee drug testing issues, and extension of Civil Rights Commission.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068915