Aging America [electronic resource] : Trends and Projections (Annotated).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 157 pages : digital, PDF file
- Information paper, revised by Staff Consultant Elizabeth Vierck in conjunction with the Administration on Aging, the Employee Benefit Research Institute, CRS, American Association of Retired Persons, and Colorado Gerontological Society, analyzing trends and projections related to the U.S. elderly population, and implications for national social policy. Includes the following chapters: and Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068982