Trends in Indian-Related Federal Spending, FY1975-1991 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes trends in major Indian-related areas of the Federal budget, FY75-FY91, focusing on Federal funding for programs provided to American Indians and Alaskan Natives. Compares trends in major budget items affecting the Indian population with trends in parallel budget items affecting the entire U.S. population. Covers methodology and sources; budget trends in education, health, housing, and economic development and employment training; and overall trends. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10068990