Employment in the U.S [electronic resource] : Potential Effects of Changing Foreign Economies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers the impact on U.S. employment levels of changes in trade and U.S. foreign direct investment decisions made in response to changes in foreign economies, including the implications for sectoral and regional labor markets. Focuses on the European Community's 1992 plan for economic integration, and dramatic reforms occurring in communist nations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069099