Legislative History of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-499) [electronic resource] : Vol. 1.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 421 pages : digital, PDF file
- Legislative history, compiled by Lillian S. Hagen (CRS), of P.L. 99-499, the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (text, p. 1-171). Includes major bills, reports, and debates relating to extension and revision of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) of 1980 during the 99th Congress. and This volume includes:
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069178