Health Care Costs at the End of Life [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses health care expenditure and treatment issues for persons near the end of their lives, and whether expenditures may be reduced. Presents results of studies on Medicare and other elderly patients, and analyzes the impact of the increasing proportion of elderly in the population and the changing mix in the causes of death.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069231