Antitrust, Capital Gains, and Research and Development Tax Benefits in Several Industrialized Countries [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 171 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses antitrust laws, capital gains taxes, and tax incentives for industrial research and development expenditures in six countries, and the effects of these policies on economic development and international competitiveness. Includes text of applicable laws and regulations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069269