Missile Proliferation [electronic resource] : A Discussion of U.S. Objectives and Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S. policy options for control of missile system proliferation among countries outside NATO and the Warsaw Pact, including supplier controls, regional negotiations, and alternative security arrangements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069287