Election Reform in the U.S [electronic resource] : Major Current Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes contemporary election reform issues and proposals relating to voter participation, campaign finance, negative campaigning, congressional districting and tenure, presidential nominations, and the electoral college.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069414