Iraq Crisis [electronic resource] : National Public Opinion Polls
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews and analyzes public opinion polls conducted 8/90 on the Iraq-Kuwait crisis, including President Bush's management of the crisis, the likelihood of war, use of military force, U.S. goals, hostages, economic impacts, and oil prices. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069421