Women Nominated and Appointed to Full-Time Civilian Positions by President George Bush [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents rosters showing women appointed to full-time civilian positions requiring Senate confirmation, organizations to which named, and dates appointed and confirmed, 1989-90. Excludes military, Foreign Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and Public Health Service Corps appointments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069435