Possible Applicability of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Indian Tribes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the applicability of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Indian tribes. Covers the relevance of the Act in light of civil rights legislation and cases, tribal sovereignty, and legislation affecting Indian tribes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069598