Legal and Historic Precedent Supporting Public Disclosure and Accountability Provisions in S. 1942, The Regulatory Review Sunshine Act of 1991 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines provisions of S. 1942, the Regulatory Review Sunshine Act of 1991, to impose public disclosure and accountability procedures on OMB Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, and on any other agency established by the President which engages in regulatory review. Considers legal and historic precedents for public disclosure and accountability provisions in S. 1942.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069634