Parliamentary Reference Library Bibliography of Core Materials [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 258 pages : digital, PDF file
- Bibliography, compiled by CRS, LC, and the U.S. Information Agency for the Task Force on Eastern European Parliamentary Development, of reference materials recommended for inclusion in parliamentary libraries in Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland.
Includes the following sections:
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069656