Insurer Insolvency, Individual Annuities, and Pension Benefit Guarantees [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers whether the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., employers, or some other entity should pay promised benefits if a State guaranty fund fails to cover individual annuities purchased from an insurer to satisfy pension plan obligations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069741