Financial Services Holding Companies [electronic resource] : Diversified Interstate Bankers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Evaluates arguments for and against the Treasury Department approach to bank diversification, which could permit the operation of interstate bank holding companies with separately capitalized and noninsured affiliates engaged in sale of securities, insurance, real estate services, and industrial operations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069745