Environmental Issues [electronic resource] : From the 101st to the 102nd Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews and summarizes major environmental policy issues facing the 102nd Congress. Covers air quality assurance, global climate change, waste management, Superfund sites, environmental compliance at Federal facilities and by Federal contractors, water quality enhancement, drinking water safety, groundwater protection, pesticides regulation, toxic substances control, Environmental Protection Agency issues, environmental research and development, and environmental education.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069823