Selected Environmental and Related Industrial Interest Groups [electronic resource] : Summary Guide
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a directory of environmental and related industrial organizations that have recently played a significant role in the formation of public policy and public consciousness concerning the environment. Includes addresses; telephone numbers; regional office locations; contact names; and descriptions of programs, resources, membership, publications, educational activities, finances, and coalition memberships.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069841