Fruit and Vegetable Issues in the 102nd Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses legislative concerns of fruit and vegetable producers, including pesticide use, free trade agreement negotiations with Mexico and Canada, reform of General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, and marketing efforts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069849