Billboard Control Along Federal-Aid Highways [electronic resource] : Legislative Proposals in the 102nd Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes proposals to amend laws that regulate billboards along interstate and Federal-aid primary highways but prohibit sign removal without cash compensation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069874