Western Water Supplies [electronic resource] : Issues in the 102nd Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues relating to water supply in the Western U.S., including the proper role of the Federal Government in water resource development and management. Also summarizes relevant legislation before the 102nd Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069884