Immigration Legislation [electronic resource] : Questions and Answers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents questions and answers explaining the way in which the Immigration and Nationality Act as amended and supplemented by the Immigration Act of 1990 regulates the entry of aliens for permanent and temporary residence in the U.S., as well as other major provisions of the law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069964