Merit Grants to Schools Based on Performance [electronic resource] : The America 2000 Proposal
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes proposals by the Bush Administration and the 101st Congress to provide Federal "merit school" grants to elementary and secondary schools based on their academic performance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069981