Selected Legislation Affecting the Elderly in the 102nd Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews legislation in the 102nd Congress affecting older persons. Covers social security program eligibility, budget, and administrative structure; other public welfare programs including long-term care; universal and employment-based health insurance; family and medical leave; and Alzheimer's disease.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10069983