Maternal and Child Health Initiatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines executive and legislative initiatives to reduce infant mortality and improve health care access for pregnant women, infants, and children through changes in Medicaid eligibility, expansion of community and migrant health centers, and drug abuse treatment and vaccination programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070011