Congressional Votes and Judicial Action on Outside Income and Honoraria Restrictions, 1974-1990 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes in chronological order all congressional votes on legislation, amendments, and conference reports restricting outside income of Members of Congress. Also provides information on legal challenges to such restrictions, begun by five Senators in 1977, and by Federal employees in 1990.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070182