Lobbying by Foreign Interests [electronic resource] : Japan
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1991-1992.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines lobbying and pressure group activities by Japan and their influence on U.S. public policy. Discusses Japanese lobbying efforts relative to other foreign countries, the recruitment of former U.S. trade officials, and the fundamental difference in political and cultural systems that restrict U.S. lobbying efforts in the Japanese policymaking system.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070192