Into the Fray Again [electronic resource] : The Supreme Court Accepts Two Regulatory Taking Cases
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues in two regulatory taking cases accepted by the Supreme Court: the scope of the nuisance exemption in Lucas v. South Carolina Coastal Council, and economic regulation as taking in Yee v. City of Escondido.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070449