Campaign Finance Reform [electronic resource] : A Side by Side Comparison of S. 3, H.R. 3750, (102nd Cong.), and Current Law
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 154 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares provisions of Senate and House campaign finance reform bills before the 102nd Congress with provisions of current law. Provisions cover spending limits and benefits, expenditures and contributions, Federal Election Commission, and telephone voting by persons with disabilities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070453