Rules of Origin and the North American Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues central to the definition of rules of origin for goods to be traded duty-free under terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Considers the type and stringency of the rules of order system necessary to prevent non-member nations from taking advantage of reduced tariffs on trade within North America without choking off non-member trade.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10070635